Главная   |   Древние Рода   |   ДНК тесты   |   ДОК генеалогия             VK  |  OK  |  FB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> R1a1a1g (clade L1029)
ThatConfusedR1aG...
сообщение 20.5.2013, 5:26
Сообщение #1

Новичок

Hey everyone

I ordered a FTDNA 111-Marker test a while back. Of the two matches I have had that where above 12 marker tests on the FTDNA match list, One was from a individual with a common surname and the other a man from Germany. (also, my Ysearch is PW3B5.)

I have been emailing the person with a common surname ( he has a 37 marker match with a GD of 2), and it turns out we can both trace our ancestry back to the same place (very exciting!!).

What makes me curious though is the German match. While I doubt we are closely related in recent times, what I find interesting is that he has been tested as "R1a1a1g", and according to the r1a1a and subclades Y-DNA project, this man has been tested positive for L1029.

I'm not very familiar with this clade. From what I understand, it is a offshoot of its M458 branch. I suppose I am trying to understand how this clade entered Europe, When it formed, and where? Do we know much about it yet?

Thanks

+Цитировать сообщение
AlexK
сообщение 21.5.2013, 20:04
Сообщение #2

Активист

Цитата(ThatConfusedR1aGuy @ 20.5.2013, 6:26) *
Hey everyone

I ordered a FTDNA 111-Marker test a while back. Of the two matches I have had that where above 12 marker tests on the FTDNA match list, One was from a individual with a common surname and the other a man from Germany. (also, my Ysearch is PW3B5.)

I have been emailing the person with a common surname ( he has a 37 marker match with a GD of 2), and it turns out we can both trace our ancestry back to the same place (very exciting!!).
Thanks

M458 is from Central Europe.

+Цитировать сообщение

Быстрый ответОтветить в данную темуНачать новую тему